Tuesday 31 May 2011

Introduction


Hey guys! I’m Shilpa and this is my blog. I am doing a Planning degree at the University of Auckland and this blog has been created for one of my assignments. The blog has provided me with the opportunity to express my interest in transport, which is the area I would like to work in as a professional planner in the future.

I have lived in Auckland my whole life and have learnt about the city’s transport through my degree and also through my own observations. I thought it would be interesting to look further into Auckland’s transport and this blog provides me with opportunities to express my own views about transport infrastructure, facilities and services within Auckland. I hope you enjoy the blog and what I have to say. I welcome any comments that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment